Southern Voice and Data are leading audio marketing providers, delivering professional messaging and music to hundreds of businesses across the UK.
On-hold marketing offers a dynamic and direct communication channel between you and your customers. Thousands of businesses across all sectors use on-hold messages to:
- tell callers about promotions and/or new products
- share information to up-sell your products and services
- inform callers of opening times, holiday closures or other useful information
- share company news and events
- reduce caller hang-ups
Whilst on hold your callers learn more about your products and services whilst losing their perception of time.
Increasingly more business is conducted over the phone so it’s important you’re presented in the most professional and friendly manner possible.
Historically putting a caller on hold was considered a bad move. Not any more! This is your opportunity to continue informing your caller of important and interesting information about your brand, your business and its services.
- 20% of businesses sales increased with on hold messages
- 25% of callers stay longer due to on hold messaging
- 70% of callers hang up after 30 seconds of silence
- 34% of callers who hang up due to silence will not call back
- 88% of callers prefer on hold messages to any other option